Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Windshield wipers stopped working, Windshield wipers stopped

Customer Question

Windshield wipers stopped working
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Windshield wipers stopped working. All fuse and relays in cabin are functioning.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Front wiper motor is getting power. All fuses and relays in cabin are operational. The wipers stopped working and now will come on intermittently but not when switched.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: 2004 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer, 4WD, 5.4
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Below is a link to the Ford test I will be following to diagnose this. Can you look it over and confirm you can do these tests first.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris