Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have 1998 ford f350 7.3 turbo diesel 6 speed truck. my IDM

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I have 1998 ford f350 7.3 turbo diesel 6 speed truck. my IDM went out. I belive there was a short somewhere. I am trying to find the diagram on the pinout I have VIN# ***** that will help you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. I do need the vin# ***** Ford did not offer the 7.3 in 98 they did the years before and after though.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris