Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2010 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer: Blower motor inop.,

Customer Question

2010 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer: Blower motor inop., replaced resister module as it had failed 2 times in 100,000 miles and seemed to have failed again after 14.000 miles. 3 module installed No effect, still inop. Relay? Motor?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

That could be something other than the resistor, (relay, motor, controller) but the pinpoint test would have to be done to be sure of what is wrong.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,