Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I need a wiring diagram regulator on a Ford think electric

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for the regulator on a Ford think electric car.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car was not able to go faster than 10 mph so the owner was told to replace the regulator I think it's called. I put a rebuilt one on and now I get nothing. If the parking break warning light is on even if the break handle is disengaged, could that be my problem?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Hope so. Live in Key West. The owner told me that their is no Think dealer or mechanic who will work on one of these vehicles.
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: That's it
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Can you tell me what year your Think is please?