Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

LHi This is ***** *****. I have a F-250 Diesel 6.0. It has

Customer Question

lHi This is ***** *****. I have a F-250 Diesel 6.0. It has no smoking. Replaced modeler work fine for I week. Now it is running ruff and engine light is on again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine Light came on. Then they put it on the tester and they said it was a bad mod in, It was a after market one that did not work so they put the ford part on and put it back on the tester said it was fine. worked for 1 week. Just runs ruff and engine light is on again.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Does it start easy or hard to start?
  2. Does it run rough at idle or also while driving?
  3. Are the symptoms better or worse with the engine cold or hot?
  4. What code number(s) are stored?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
starts easy. Both. Same. don't know.

Can you get the vehicle to a parts store for a free scan?

What is a modeler, the part you replaced?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The part is a FICUM Modular. It said Injector 1 and 2 was low on power. When they put the new one on from ford it said all injectors were good.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is there anyway we can get a answer to our question????????

Thanks for letting me know the FICM module was replaced.

You mentioned it is running rough and the check engine light is on. Can you go into more detail or can you get me the codes stored?

This engine is known for injector failure which can cause an engine to run rough.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris