Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, Ford, Chrysler, nissan, mazda...30 years. ASE Master, troubleshooter

Battery won't charge, replace battery getting a p0625 and

Customer Question

battery won't charge, replace battery getting a p0625 and p0626. at this point i think it is the alternator
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: battery runs dead and won't charge
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced the battery
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: 2006 ford fusion, at this point trying to fix this charging problem
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

That most likely is the alternator, however there are some pinpoint tests that can be done to be sure.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Or do you need the instructions for the alternator?

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.