Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I'm trying to get my theft system disabled so I can start my

Customer Question

I'm trying to get my theft system disabled so I can start my truck. It was purchased from a private owner and I'm not sure if it is an original key. Also, there is no alarm remote.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It will not fire up. It tries to crank but doesn't. Just replaced the fuel pump.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes! Only means of transportation and low on funds. Just had to buy a fuel pump and get it put on.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Just trying to see how to disable this system until I can get it to the dealership for reprogramming.
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
  2. With the key on, is the theft light on or flashing fast?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris