Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I was testing power to glow plug relay, wire to glow plug t

Customer Question

I was testing power to glow plug relay, wire to glow plug hit 12 volt wire on relay, sparked now it will not start checked all in line fuses ok ,Fuses under dash are good . Replaced glow plug found 2 out 8 bad. all so replaced Injection Module and high psi sensor .found no power to pins to plug into module hook up harness with the key on , could P L C be bad !...... or some kind of fuse, keeping power from P L C . dan ..
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Unpkug the fuel heater at the filter housing and see if tou are getting a start. Make sure the fuse for 22 or 30 is not partially melted from the spark.

If no success, there could be an issue with the pcm itself since there is no power coming from it.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

Any luck with this?

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy