Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I am having problems with my 99 Ford F150 4x4 I pulled a big

Customer Question

I am having problems with my 99 Ford F150 4x4 I pulled a big trailer and it felt like my transmission started slipping but now after I put oil in my Lucas Oil Ford Transmissions I don't know if it was that but it doesn't seem to slip in war the only thing as but now it feels like it won't do the overdrive not sure if that but if I'm driving uphill it feels heavy
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I hope so at least I'm going to try
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Well a day or two before I started having that problem I replace the shaft axle as well as a spark plugs and oil
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is or has the check engine light come on with this fault here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.