Ray M.
Ray M., Ford Master Tech
Experience:  30+ years in trade, Ford Master Tech, Journeyman Automotive Tech
11409661

I shipped my car from Germany. When i picked it up at the

Customer Question

I shipped my car from Germany. When i picked it up at the port, the speedometer didnt work. Dashes are across the odometer window and the service engine soon light is on.
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It is running well otherwise. The speed dial sometimes pegs out when i start the car and once i noticed it didnt.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not this time unless its simple and quick. I dont have the time.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Not that i can think of. I put 17" tires on it and have a box to account for the milage.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ray M. replied 8 months ago.

May I have the model and year of you Ford car?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2002 GT.