Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

How can I raise the convertible top on my 03 mustang? Either

Customer Question

how can I raise the convertible top on my 03 mustang? Either my switch or the top motor has stopped working.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes plan to fix myself but I need to raise the top. the motor is not making any noise so I do not know if it the switch or motor that is broken
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing just tried use the switch and tried to pull it up but no luck
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. I dont want to state the obvious, but is your parking brake on?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 8 months ago.

Hi. I was wondering if you got your top down? I am here to try and help you out. Thank you.