EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

2005 explorer limited v-8 7passenger, rear top AC not

Customer Question

2005 explorer limited v-8 7passenger, rear top AC not blowing cold ,bottom vent and front work fine . What do I need to do ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 8 months ago.

Hi. There is a door that changes from floor to the roof vents when the ac is on. The door is located in the rear of the vehicle near the auxiliary heater assembly. The trim on that side of the vehicle needs to come off to see if the door is broken and not working when you switch to ac mode. Let me know if you need more help getting the trim off or about anything else. Thanks.

Thank you for viewing my response on 3/11/2016 at 6:23:06 PM 2 day(s) ago. Have you made progress with checking the roof vent door? Do you have more questions on this? Please let me know and please rate my service to you. Thanks.