Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The hose to my windshield washer fell off my 1993 ford f150

Customer Question

the hose for my to my windshield washer fell off my 1993 ford f150 how can i get it back on
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the washers were plugged I thought because no fluid was was coming out of the washer but the hose had come off and i need to know how to put it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: back on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: we are doing it ourselves
JA: Our top Ford Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Ford Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Ford Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. The hoses fell off under the cowl grille? You need to know how to remove that?