Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Have a 2015 F150XLT with 3000 miles .computer tells me I

Customer Question

Have a 2015 F150XLT with 3000 miles .computer tells me I still gave a trailer hooked up to it.. Hooked up a utility trailer to it & now the computer won't reset to factory digital speedometer ,have to reset the computer every time u shut the truck off.. Worked fine with a rope light plug in for 2 months ,but after I hooked up utility trailer it gives to default trailer. Dealer can't seem to fix the promble.. Tells me when I hook up the camper I will have the sane promble somethings isn't right either it's the computer or e plug us shorting out..
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have your VIN to check for known concerns on the Ford website?