Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Its not getting fuel replaced fuel pump still not starting

Customer Question

Its not getting fuel replaced fuel pump still not starting or getting fuel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Iits sound like it is going to start but it won't turn over like there is no fuel getting to the lines
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My husband yes but he is wondering if there is something else causing it to get fuel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: Like what are meaning problems
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. What make and model Ford are you working on? thank you.