Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Sello is my name I m driving a ford ranger while driving I

Customer Question

Sello is my name I m driving a ford ranger while driving I heared a big noise and on the cluster there was a sign of power train
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What information do u require?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. What year?
  2. Which engine?
  3. Auto or manual transmission?
  4. Can you describe the noise?
  5. When it occurred and after were there any engine or transmission symptoms noticed?
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris