Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Why has my truck been thumping with a mixture code years and

Customer Question

Why has my truck been thumping with a rich mixture code for two years and I have replaced all coils per Northside Ford San Antonio recommendations. Replaced mass airflow and throttle control. Replaced the sensor by the air filter. And put up with this for two years and Northside can't figure it out. I ran my 1993 GMC 400,000 miles without any issues except minor maintenance, it was still running strong when I sold it! I am not impressed with the F150 ecoboost and is this problem is not solved soon, my family will never buy a Ford product for the rest of our lives!!! That is a fact!!!! Feel free to drop me a line cause no one else wants to help me [email protected]**
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the code number that is storing?
  2. Thumping like a misfire or transmission issue?