James, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Master Tech, Ford gas and diesel expert, ASE Certified
74859263

2012 front driver window, master control on driver door,

Customer Question

2012 front driver window , master control on driver door , dome lights , and mirrors don't work. ford fusion
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: door control module from ford dealership
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $23 after the Ford Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 9 months ago.

Hello, there is a service message for this. If you remove fuse 60 inside the vehicle you will likely find it blown. Ford says if you lower the drive side sun visor you might find a pinched wire causing this concern.