Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Keep blowing the fuse and windows, i checked the harness at

Customer Question

keep blowing the fuse for radio and windows, i checked the harness at door jam and repaired the broken wires i also replaced the accessories relay with a after market witch was working for a couple of hours with a 30amp fuse
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: trying to do this as cheap as possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: is it possible the new relay has blown out already and is it possible to get a remanufactured harness for drivers door the wires seem brittle and short
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, and model?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris