thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

I have a 2010 f250 6.4 diesel 40,000 miles. Changes fuel

Customer Question

I have a 2010 f250 6.4 diesel 40,000 miles. Changes fuel filters took forever to bleed the air out of the fuel lines and now it is running really rough? It was running perfect before i changed the filters
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Running really rough after fuel filter change
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: bleed the fuel system, new filters
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  thomas hill replied 9 months ago.

Hi sounds to me like you still have air in the system I would take the truck out on the road and drive it hard lots of full throttle and try and push the air out but be safe. Let me know if that does not work.

Please rate me

if my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting my answer. this does not cost you any more it just allows me to be credited for my work. you can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. thank you