Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2002 f250 7.3 and it will carnk but no start, no

Customer Question

i have a 2002 f250 7.3 and it will carnk but no start, no wait to start light comes on no bells no fuel lights no odometer numbers come up, fuel pump makes no sound and relays do not click. i put all new fues in and checked every relay and still nothing. what could be my problem. i also have a dp tunner on this truck
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yeah?
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just told you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $23 after the Ford Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Does fuse 22 under the dash have power with the key at both test pins on the fuse?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

With the key on, if you remove and install the PCM relay does it click in your finger tips?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** need to check all the PCM powers and grounds. If that is something you can do, I have the diagrams to do so.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can

Great, see the diagrams below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/PCM.png

55 RD/WH power all the time

*****power with the key on

25 51 77 103 ground

8 WHLG power with the key on

3 RD/YE power with the key on

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't check and of the power and ground wires I just went ahead and bought a new pcm and got it all worked out and when I went to install it I got the same thing it will spin over but no crank, no dash lights nothing on my instrument cluster is working I don't know what's wrong
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

So everything is identical, just like it was before?

If so can you go back over everything we have talked about and let me know those results?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok fixed my pcm, now my transmission is overheating. I put two bigger coolers on there and now I only overheat on the highway and I'm not pulling anything it will get up to 210 and normally by that time I'm getting off the highway and driving a backroad and then it drops back to about 150-180 I checked the flow and it's about 1qt in 15 sec help !!!!!

We are not allowed to help on new issues until there is a rating on the post for the original concern that is not related to the new issue.