Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician
3195632

Cannot locate where the trs is one book says on the

Customer Question

cannot locate where the trs is one book says on the transmission but where?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: is there a fee for this, please say no. My brother had surgery so I (little sis) am trying to help him
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Ford Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: but you cant tell me how much the total will be
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: I have to know the cost out of work right now
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,

I need to know the year, model and engine size of your Ford as I do not see any of that critical information listed.

Expert:  Eric replied 9 months ago.

HI,