Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 1999 ford f 250 won't start, has full charge, but when I

Customer Question

my 1999 ford f 250 won't start, has full charge, but when I turn the key it just clicks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it, I was just driving it about half an hour ago, it just won't even try to turn over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

When you say it only clicks- is this a 1-click per turn of the key? Or rapid clicking? Also, may I have the engine size?