AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

Ford expedition won't start new fuse box new battery new

Customer Question

Ford expedition won't start new fuse box new battery new alternator. bypass the ignition and it just turns over, not starting
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name us Amedee and I can assist you with your question. Does the check engine light come on with the key on? Does it go off while cranking? What size engine do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My check engine light does not come on none of lights come on. fire is getting to the battery. The fuse box has been changed.when I turn the key the lights on the inside does not light up.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

If the check engine light does not come on with the key on, the computer is not awake and the engine will not start.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. how do I get the computer to respond or do I need another computer
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay! If the computer is not awake with the key on, you need to check all powers and grounds going into the computer with the key on. This includes all powers from ALL FUSES, fusible links and even the ignition switch.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

I would start by checking all fuses

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you reset the anti lock on a2003 expedition
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 1 year ago.

You cant just "reset" it. Otherwise a car theif would just "reset" it and steel the vehicle.