Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My fuel gauge on 99 expedition isn't working, I disconnected

Customer Question

My fuel gauge on 99 expedition isn't working, I disconnected the battery and reconnectEd it and the fuel needle moved but still shows empty
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The fuel pump assembly has also been changed out
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

A phone call would not be in your best interest. I am not able to draw diagrams or give instructions over the phone.

.

However, there are some tests that can be done to determine what the problem is.

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  James replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I can send you a phone offer as they do have benefits.