A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

My name is marrell 98 mustang drove it about five *****

Customer Question

My name is marrell 98 mustang drove it about five ***** ***** cut it off a d now I get nothing no power at all
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The door buzard does not work no headlights nothing tried jumping with no luck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

Check the battery cables for corrosion, make sure the clamps are tight. Inspect the battery cables at the battery and the grounds where they connect to the engine. Also have the battery properly tested. Dead/shorted battery and poor battery cables will cause the same problem.