Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Could you tell me what codes 22 66, 29 56, 29 57,

Customer Question

hello, could you tell me what codes 22 66
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: 29 56
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: 29 57
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
also code 29 56
and code 29 57My climate controls only blow hot air. The defrost, and other vents work, the fan works, the a/c clutch does not engage. I can adjust the digital temp controls, but the air always comes out very hot. (not a huge deal in MN durning Feb, but it would be nice to have this fixed!)
Expert:  James replied 9 months ago.

Hello, is this manual or automatic climate control?