Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2006 ford f550 6.0 v8 no boost and lack of power

Customer Question

i have a 2006 ford f550 6.0 v8 no boost and lack of power please help...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: truck went down due to low oil presure..put new hpop and egr and egr cooler on..no i have no boost....i have check all the clamp connection and boots
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: its runs great just like driving a 6.9 no turbo diesel
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no mods or anything just a stock work truck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is or has the check engine light come on with this fault here or have the fault codes been checked at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I believe code was for under boosting p0299