Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ho my name greta and my problem is my 2003 ford expedition

Customer Question

Ho my name greta and my problem is my 2003 ford expedition will not crank it's seem like it's not getting gas I put a new fuel pump and they think it may be the key is that possible? Typo Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes after the brand new fuel pump they still tried to crank and it's not cranking it's just turning over and until today I haven't had and problems so I'm kinda confused
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. For this no start issue are you going to be doing the diag and repairs yourself?
  2. With the key in the run position is the theft light on or blinking fast?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This did not help me at all and I wasn't aware of my card being charged because I click off this site!!