Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The battery light is on have replaced the battery and

Customer Question

the battery light is on have replaced the battery and alternator. light still on i believe from research that the charging voltage etc is controlled through the pcm and if that is true do i need to replace the pcm
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: possibly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: the air bag light also stays on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN?