A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

I HAVE A PREVIOUSLY OWNED 08 FORD TAURUS X TO USE THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A PREVIOUSLY OWNED 08 FORD TAURUS X I AM TRYING TO USE THE KEYLESS ENTRY BUT I DONT KNOW THE CODE THE ORIGINAL OWNER USED
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: YES I HAVE THE FACTORY CODE BUT THE PREVIOUS OWNER PUT IN HIS OWN CODE I DO NOT KNOW THAT SO HOW DO I PROGRAM TO MY CODE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 10 months ago.

Below are the direction to clear all personal codes that may have been set for the keyless entry key pad and how to program your own personal keypad code.