Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Where is the number one coil pack on my 2008 Ford Edge im

Customer Question

Where is the number one coil pack on my 2008 Ford Edge im trying to replace it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Autozone cold read that I need to replace callback number one on my 2008 Ford Edge where is the quarterback number one located
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... Did you still need help on this?