Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

I HAVE A VACUUM ISSUE. MY TRUCK RUNS ROUGH,THE FUEL RAIL

Customer Question

HI,MY NAME IS ***** ***** HAVE A VACUUM ISSUE.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: MY TRUCK RUNS ROUGH,THE FUEL RAIL SENSOR HOSE ,WHEN I TAKE THE HOSE OFF THE MOTOR RISE GOOD
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 9 months ago.

What year model Ford are you working on, Abdul? How about the engine size? That vacuum hose you remove to make the engine run better, is it the one that goes to the fuel pressure regulator on the rail?