Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Hadley have 2016 f250 that has vibration between 47 and 49

Customer Question

Hadley have 2016 f250 that has vibration between 47 and 49 miles per hour starts about 45 can run thru it above 49 it's 4 dr with 8' bed*****ford says drove similar vehicle and it was worse than mine so no repair was needed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's only problem I have they've balanced and rotated tires no fix I feel it in the seat not in steering wheel which leads me to believe it's in the drive line
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 11 months ago.

have you had it to the ford dealer?