Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

My name is ***** ***** I need a diagram of timing marks 2003

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I need a diagram of timing marks for a 2003 ford 4.0 sohc any way you can help thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im trying to replace my chain tensioners and I want to make sure my timing hasn't jumped a notch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** do not have timing marks, they require a special ool to hold the camshafts, so the timing chain can be installed, I can put together a PDF file, containing all the info and the specia tools required t do this, if you like?

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?