Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I just bought a 2016 lariat f250 ultimate i like all the

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: walt I just bought a 2016 lariat f250 ultimate i like all the chrome but i liked the heated steering wheel in the platinum can i just change wheel in truck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

To add this feature you will need a new steering wheel, a heated steering wheel control module, wiring harness, possibly a new clock spring and steering column control module. Parts and labor around 1500$.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris