Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

OK ASE MASTER SO YOU 'T HAVE TO BE TO SIMPLE WITH ME. 2006

Customer Question

OK I AM A ASE MASTER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE TO SIMPLE WITH ME .
JA: What model and year is your Ford?
Customer: 2006 F250 6.0 NO START USING THE AUTOENGINUITY SCAN SYSTEM FORD DIESLE SPECFIC . ALL ENGINE CONTROL SYSTEMS ARE GOOD ICP,FUEL,FICM SYNC BUT NO CAM CRANK SYNC . DURING CRANKING CAM/CRANK GOES YES AND TRYS TO START THAN CAM/CRANK GOES NO AND STOPS FIRING BACK AND FORTH ALL THE WHILE THE FICM IS IN SYNC . ANY IDEAS ? ALSO DOES THE SAME ON START FLUID. I THINK IT MIGHT BE ENGINE MECHANICAL .CAM SENSOR SAYS NO FAULT .
JA: Nice car. The Ford Mechanic can help you with your '06 f250 . Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES I AM A SHOP
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I JUST TOLD YOU
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Ford Mechanic now?
Customer: SURE BUT HE WILL NEED LOTS OF DIESLE
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  SuperDave replied 9 months ago.

What does ICP read when cranking the engine?