Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2016 ford f150. Had oil changed drove maybe 10 miles a it

Customer Question

2016 ford f150. Had oil changed drove maybe 10 miles a it was like I ran out of gas. Stoped motor was still running rear rough I steped on gas peddle and the motor would not speed up. The rear control light and a wrench light came on. Truck would not move. Shut it off looked under hood. Started it and within seconds the lights came back on .shut it off again. Then started it in a few mintues. Then it ran ok for a few more miles and now did it again. What might be wrong?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Scott

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

What engine do you have? Is it full of oil?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
High scott. Do you have an answer to my problem
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

I can help, just have a few questions first, did you happen to check the oil? Which engine do you have?

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?

Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

You can post your comments and I will answer as soon as I can, I am off for now until tomorrow, I just need more information like VIN, trouble codes, ect, thanks Scott

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but no thanks now. your site does not allow me to answer back to you. Please refund my 38.00 to my paypal account as I did not receive what I paid for. I will dispute the charges through paypal if you do not credit my account.
Thank you,
*** *******
Expert:  Scott W. replied 1 year ago.

I put in for a refund, thanks.