Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Just put a DB 190 amp alternator and 58v FICM on my

Customer Question

just put a DB 190 amp alternator and 58v FICM on my Bulletproofed 6.0L P0671-P0678 glow plug circuit/open I've ordered a GPCM. Hard to start n the mornings
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: SCT livewire reads DTC CODES. And all the glow plugs are showing the codes for glow plug circuit open p0671 to p0678
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year and model?
  2. what is the outside temp in your area when its hard to start?
  3. Will it start fine once at operating temp?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris