Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Bought a dvd player from junkyard wanting to wire in not

Customer Question

bought a dvd player from junkyard wanting to wire in not worried bout it going thru expedition speakers so much but need wiring diagram to ge power to it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: got 20 pin conn. with 11 wires and 1 shield looking for diagram to hook up dvd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. I have the diagram, I just need to know the year model?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris