EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

I have a 2004 f350 6.0 was starting after i had a spark at

Customer Question

I have a 2004 f350 6.0 was starting after i had a spark at batt the injectors wont even buzz. fickem voltage good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had just changed the ipr the motor would crank drop wrinch hit batt and got a big spark and now injectors will not fire.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you checked all the fuses in the fuse box under the hood? And check them with a test light to verify that power is on both sides of the fuse?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for viewing my response on 2/22/2016 at 2:27:23 PM 5 day(s) ago. Please let me know if you have more questions on getting your truck running and also rate my service. Have a great day.