Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 1999 crown Vic headlights go on and off all night when

Customer Question

My 1999 crown Vic headlights go on and off all night when parked engine off key out and only at night.any help?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One common cause for this type of issue can be caused by moisture intrusion in the Keyless Entry Door Pad if your car is equipped with keyless entry. In order to verify if this is the case you can unplug the key pad and see if the problem clears. If not then replacement of the key pad is needed.