Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I'm having an issue with my 2011 f150

Customer Question

I'm having an issue with my 2011 f150
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 9 months ago.

whats the issue you are having?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Car radio is blinking. And only the cd load/eject button works. Ive checked the fuse that the owners manuel says corispond to the radio. They are fine. So idk whats wrong
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The next steps will be removing the radio and confirming the radio is getting all the powers and grounds it needs. Based on what you have described I feel like those tests will be fine and the radio is bad needing to be replaced. If you need the steps to remove the radio and check these wires, let me know.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris