Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

We are coming up with a computer code of P0171. But we

Customer Question

We are coming up with a computer code of P0171. But we cannot seem to find the problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We have put on a new o2 sensor, new mass air flow sensor, new plug wires, gas filter, air filter, and the check engine keeps coming on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hopfully
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: 2008 F150
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 9 months ago.

What engine does the F150 have?
The 4.2L V6

The 4.6L V8

The 5.4L V8