Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2003 Ford Expedition with a 5.4 everything comes on

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Ford Expedition with a 5.4 everything comes on but the truck will not turn over
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just got thru cleaning the pin connection on a PCM and reconnected the battery
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I need to make sure your using the term turn over meaning crank. You turn the key the engine will not crank, it does not spin?

Can you remove the starter and see if one pin is powered, then hold the key in the start position to see if another is powered?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris