Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Car stopped while driving, it a sign "stop safely now", and

Customer Question

Car stopped while driving, it a sign "stop safely now", and padlock symbol flashing.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Happened once before, about 3-4 days ago. That time I was able to restart it (actually, it started by itself while I was trying to coast out of the way, after about 5 minutes).
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris