Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, Ford, Chrysler, nissan, mazda...30 years. ASE Master, troubleshooter
2947720

NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY CIGAR LIGHTER FUSEON 2001FORD EXPLORER

Customer Question

NEED TO KNOW WHERE MY CIGAR LIGHTER FUSEON 2001FORD EXPLORER SPORT
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: IS THAT FUSE UNDER THE HOOD OR INSIDETHE CABCIGAR LIGHTER ON MY 2001 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: OF COURCE
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site. *** A BAD RATING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DEPOSIT YOU MADE *****

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The front cigar lighter fuse is in the central junction block fuse box, (inside the vehicle) and is number F 2.17, the auxiliary power outlet is F 2. 22. Please see attached diagrams.

.

The rear power outlet is fused in the battery junction block, under the hood at fuse number F 1.27.

.

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the diagrams in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks