Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2005 f350 6.0. just bought the truck has studs new caskets

Customer Question

2005 f350 6.0. just bought the truck has studs new caskets egr delite new injectors. truck ran fine for 900 hundred miles then developed a hard starting problem, put the computer on it and showed low oil pressure. no oil leaks but had low oil pressure. put a new HPOP on and now have great oil pressure but truck will start up and run for a few seconds then stall like you turn off the key. tried new crank sen, even got a scope and watch the rotator and that looks tight. running out of ideas. HELP
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is there still a fault code setting for low oil pressure and was the low oil pressure code cleared out after the oil pressure pump was replaced?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.