cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My name's Langford, I have a 2014 ford f-150 w/factory

Customer Question

Hi my name's***** have a 2014 ford f-150 w/factory command start, this morning it started using the command start, I got in the vehicle inserted the key in the ignition turned it on the truck stopped. I tried several times to start it but with no success. I left it for a while, tried again but still won't start, I called our local mechanic to come check it out and he suspects it might be the command start. After each try the horn chirps once and the remote starter beeps three times. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's pretty much it, first time it went like this tho.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

i agree with your mechanic sounds like command start is bad