Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2002 Ford f350 V10 sluggish and alot engine rev when

Customer Question

2002 Ford f350 V10 sluggish and alot engine rev when accelerating. Does not overheat. Is that clutch fan defect. 118,000 miles. Trans seems to shift ok. New plugs and coils.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No vaccum noise heard in engine. Just seems like it takes more rpm to accelerate.
JA: OK! The Ford Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No thats it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it sound light a jet engine when accellerating, like alot of air movement?